The 673mm (w) by 963mm (h) Old Colwyn towel rail is a high end, premium product that’s balances performance with style. The vertical white columns uprights provide a radiator-like finish and heat output with the style of a towel rail. The Old Colwyn towel rail would be a featured product in any period property”.
– Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
– The high heat output of our towel rails is achieved from the sourcing of high-quality base materials, superior chrome plating facilities and the use of robust powder-coated finishes.
– All our heat output figures (BTU’S) are listed at Delta T50.
– The projected sweeping bar is ideal for hanging and drying larger towels while still providing heat to the room.
– All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
– This towel rail is supplied with our 10-year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.